Knock on the ESG future
Ingredients4u cares much about the sustainable development of our industries and we are committed to be a corporate social responsible enterprise. To better empower ESG driven development, Ingredients4u has been taking steps in the following areas:
• Improve our understanding and responses to climate-related risks and opportunities
• Streamline our own GHH emissions (Scope 1 and 2).
• Assist our suppliers and partners in reducing their GHG emissions (Scope 3 emissions).
• Offer products that facilitate others in their GHG emissions reduction
• Self-Audited Carbon Footprint & Emissions including Scope 1 and 2
• Establish an internal Diversity & Inclusion team to conduct internal audits of the company, including aspects such as equal payment, female representation in the board and etc. Open a helpline to the vulnerable groups
• Start from the very beginning of the supply chain, pay attention to quality at every level, and provide the best protection for the health and safety of final consumers
• Committed to providing community support and organizing voluntary activities
• Participated in Sedex certification and actively promote our suppliers to join in the Sedex system.
• Implement company policies and practices to solve and provent business ethics problems including corporate governance, insider trading, bribery, discrimination, social responsibility, and fiduciary responsibilities.
• Work with third party audit company to ensure the accounting transparency
• Establish an effective management structure with clear responsibilities. Concentrate on providing benefits to all stakeholders alongside deriving profits for shareholders.
• Protect the rights and interests of employees at workplace. Empower them to achieve self-realization, discover talents, and give them more development opportunities through internal transfer program
• Obtained BRC certificate, FEMAS certificate.
If you also agree with our philosophy and want to build a more "ESG" supply chain, please contact us.